World Of Exotix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello and welcome to World Of Exotix forum! Be sure to make an account!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

3vil'gasm's GM application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
3vilgasm

3vilgasm

3vil'gasm's GM application Empty
PostSubject: 3vil'gasm's GM application   3vil'gasm's GM application EmptySun May 01, 2011 3:40 am

Name: Reinier

Main: Haven't started but i will. :]

Msn: surferjicama12@hotmail.com

Hacker situation: I would try to see what his name was and report him to a superior moderator.

Someone asks question: I would try and ask another GM and see if he knows or ask the owner. :]

Kick/ban: I think they are if they are not following the rules like they should and if they are using hacks. Or ask a superior.

Why should you make me a GM: Because i am mature enough and because i have GM/Admin experience in Maplestory Private servers.

Ideas to help server: I will come up with ideas for you guys to maybe configure the server with and also try to screen shot any hackers immediatly.

GM experience: If i can remember correctly i was a GM for a Maplestory private server for 2 and a half years.

Back to top Go down
Gäst

PostSubject: Re: 3vil'gasm's GM application   3vil'gasm's GM application EmptySun May 01, 2011 2:44 pm

Kk well for one go to the home and go to news topicl and u will see theres new forums ok Smile
Back to top Go down
pretli123

pretli123

PostSubject: Re: 3vil'gasm's GM application   3vil'gasm's GM application EmptySat May 07, 2011 11:55 am

im pretty sure that maple story is different from wow idk i ahve never played maple story but i thought u could have put more information into your application i like the ur picture though and the different colours but other wise

Gm Application not accpeted for me srry
Back to top Go down
lmbah

PostSubject: Re: 3vil'gasm's GM application   3vil'gasm's GM application EmptySat May 07, 2011 4:27 pm

Gm Application

/declined /Closed

Were Full With Gms
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3vil'gasm's GM application   3vil'gasm's GM application Empty

Back to top Go down

3vil'gasm's GM application
Page 1 of 1