World Of Exotix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello and welcome to World Of Exotix forum! Be sure to make an account!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ares Gm Appilcation

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
pretli123

pretli123

Ares Gm Appilcation Empty
PostSubject: Ares Gm Appilcation   Ares Gm Appilcation EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 11:58 am

1. My Real Name is Spencer.

2.I am 15 years of age.

3.My main game name is Ares.

4.Yes i have msn my msn is at the moment s.pretli@hotmail.com add if u wish to talk.

5. To Handle this kind of situation i would have to fly around until i found him and then bann him so fast he didnt know what hit him and aswell i could also ask other players if they have seen him flying around or speed hacking around and as for his name and bann him.

6. I will find out what they want and ill try to do what they wish for me to do. Nad if i can't figure it out ill say im not qualified to answer this question.

7.Before Banning or kickiing someone i have to say why i banned or kicked them and say if its char bann or ip bann and also i good reason why not those dumb reasons why.

8.You should put me as GM because i hvae had so much experience i have been GM on 3 different servers and a co-owner i was supposed to be a dev on other server but the server didnt happen.

9.What i can do to help the server is bring people into it i can advertise alot to make people come and aswell as maybe help with other things if u guys want me to.

10. I have tons of experience as a GM, i have been GM on 3 different servers and a co-owner on another and i was supposed a dev but that server didnt happen

Thank you for reading my GM Application i hope u guys enjoy it also i can play alot on the serrver.

Last edited by pretli123 on Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:59 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixing)
Back to top Go down
Cain

Cain

PostSubject: Re: Ares Gm Appilcation   Ares Gm Appilcation EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 7:33 pm

Make it not just one colour?
I recommend putting the question in one color and the answer in another
You can alter it so that it looks better

Words are like water. Easy to pour and yet impossible to recover

P.s: Its a good App you spelled server wrong - last sentence Razz
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Application accepted   Ares Gm Appilcation EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 8:05 pm

Very good app and I know you pretty much from my old server so Application accepted!
Back to top Go down
https://worldofexotix.swedishforum.se
Gäst

PostSubject: Re: Ares Gm Appilcation   Ares Gm Appilcation EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 9:06 pm

Good Application Not Bad Smile

ACCEPTED

Cant wait to test u Smile)

Ares Gm Appilcation 1z5kdol
Back to top Go down
Gäst

PostSubject: Re: Ares Gm Appilcation   Ares Gm Appilcation EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 9:11 pm

This Application Has Been Accepted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ares Gm Appilcation   Ares Gm Appilcation Empty

Back to top Go down

Ares Gm Appilcation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Of Exotix :: Your first category :: GM Application-
Jump to: