World Of Exotix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello and welcome to World Of Exotix forum! Be sure to make an account!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

tonar´s application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dordur

tonar´s application Empty
PostSubject: tonar´s application   tonar´s application EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 10:04 pm

1. What is your real name?þórður hrafn heiðdal (english thordur hrafn heiddal)
(ps) i live in iceland

2. How old are you?17

3. What is your main in-game?tonar

4. Do you got msn? If yes, what is your msn? no i dont got msn but i got skype and my skype is dordur1

Now for in-game questions.

5. You spot a hacker! He was to fast for you to screenshot him! What would you do to handle this kind of situation?try to remember the first 3 letters and then open social and click on friends and type his first 3 letters if 2-5 results come then i would appear them and talk a little with them and try to find it out

6. Someone asks you a question that your not quite sure how to answer, what should you do? (if im busy)i tell them that i cant talk atm but mayby later
(not busy) ask them what they need to know about it and when i have better information about it tell them brb(be right back) check what it is and then help them

7. Before banning or kicking any player you should always do two things. What are they/what do you think they are?get proof for example ss (screenshot) and warn the player

More question about your GM position

8. Why should we put you to be a GM?im active and im friendly. i do not think of this as a game when im gm/admin i think of this as a part time job

9. Tell me what you can do, to help server?recruit players and loads of stuff i also know how to make a forums

10. How much experience do you got as a GM? i was admin on druidic wow (think thats the name was really long time ago like in patch 3.0.1 or 3.2.0
Back to top Go down
Gäst

PostSubject: Re: tonar´s application   tonar´s application EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 10:37 pm

Hm Have More Game Time And Be More Active With Forum
Some Pronoun erros
Some questions answered not specific

DECLINED

Lmbah Out!!

tonar´s application 1z5kdol

Last edited by Lmbah on Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
assassinscreed

assassinscreed

PostSubject: tonar´s application   tonar´s application EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 11:05 pm

Some of your answers are Wrong.

Not specify what is required.

Declined.

tonar´s application Seedd

NERVER FORGOT, SKN IS VENGAFUL!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Gäst

PostSubject: Re: tonar´s application   tonar´s application EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 11:07 pm

This Application Is Closed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: tonar´s application   tonar´s application Empty

Back to top Go down

tonar´s application
Page 1 of 1